Welcome to the Diamond Valley Library
- Hours: 8:15 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.
- We are open 40 minutes before school and 25 minutes after school.
- Students are allowed to use the computers, check out books and use the library for quiet time to complete homework before school, afterschool and during lunch.
- Textbooks: Textbooks can be checked out for the semester or the year. The checkout time limit will be determined by the class assignment.
- Library books: Library books are on a two week checkout basis. This will vary according to vacation and holiday breaks. Most books can be renewed up to two times if needed. Exception; when the book is on hold for another student, then the book can not be renewed. Students are allowed two books to be checked out at a time, one fiction and one non fiction (this does not include their textbooks).
- Overnight books: Overnight books are textbooks that can be checked out by students on an overnight basis for homework.
- Computers: the computers are accessible to all students most of the time. We are open before school, during lunches, and after school for students to do homework or research papers.